Report NEP-AGR-2013-07-20This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rosa Duarte & Vicente Pinilla & Ana Serrano, 2013. "The effect of globalization on water consumption: a case study of spanish virtual water trade, 1849-1935," Documentos de Trabajo de la Sociedad Española de Historia Agraria 1302, Sociedad Española de Historia Agraria.
- Anderson, Kym & Ivanic, Maros & Martin, Will, 2013. "Food price spikes, price insulation, and poverty," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6535, The World Bank.
- Boansi, David, 2013. "Export performance and macro-linkages: A look at the competitiveness and determinants of cocoa exports, production and prices for Ghana," MPRA Paper 48345, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vallino, Elena & Aldahsev,Gani, 2013. "NGOs and participatory conservation in developing countries: why are there inefficiencies?," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201318, University of Turin.
- Scott Bowman & Patrick Conway, 2013. "The Outlook for China’s Growth and its Impact on New Zealand Exports," Treasury Working Paper Series 13/16, New Zealand Treasury.
- Meena, M.S. & Singh, K.M. & Swanson, B.E., 2013. "Pluralistic Agricultural Extension System in India: Innovations and Constraints," MPRA Paper 48324, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 Jul 2013.
- Sabina Alkire & Ruth Meinzen-Dick & Amber Peterman & Agnes R. Quisumbing & Greg Seymour & Ana Vaz, 2013. "The Women's Empowerment in Agriculture Index," OPHI Working Papers 58, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Johane Dikgang and Edwin Muchapondwa, 2013. "The Effect of Land Restitution on Poverty Reduction Among the Khomani San "Bushmen" in South Africa," Working Papers 352, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Gul, Rjaz, 2013. "Socio-Economic Context of Saving Biodiversity," MPRA Paper 48401, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Margaret S. McMillan & William A. Masters & Harounan Kazianga, 2013. "Disease Control, Demographic Change and Institutional Development in Africa," NBER Working Papers 19245, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nicolas De Vijlder, 2013. "Two contrasting experiences. The rural land market in sixteenth century Flanders and Brabant," EED-Working Papers 5, EED research unit, department of History, Ghent University.
- Robert S. Pindyck, 2013. "Climate Change Policy: What Do the Models Tell Us?," NBER Working Papers 19244, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ricardo A. Rojas Quiroga & Tracey Li & Gonzalo Lora & Lykke Andersen, 2013. "A Measurement of the Carbon Sequestration Potential of Guadua Angustifolia in the Carrasco National Park, Bolivia," Development Research Working Paper Series 04/2013, Institute for Advanced Development Studies.
- Sophie Hélaine & Mihaly Himics & Robert M'barek & Arnaldo Caivano, 2013. "DataM - Data on Agriculture, Trade and Models; a tool for flexible management, extension and integration of (model) databases," JRC Working Papers JRC81668, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- McConnell, Virginia, 2013. "The New CAFE Standards: Are They Enough on Their Own?," Discussion Papers dp-13-14, Resources For the Future.
- Vallino, Elena, 2013. "The tragedy of the park: an agent-based model on endogenous and exogenous institutions for the management of a forest," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201316, University of Turin.
- James Feyrer & Dimitra Politi & David N. Weil, 2013. "The Cognitive Effects of Micronutrient Deficiency: Evidence from Salt Iodization in the United States," NBER Working Papers 19233, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter Chacha, Edwin Muchapondwa, Anthony Wambugu and Daniel Abala, 2013. "Pricing of National Park Visits in Kenya: The Case of Lake Nakuru National Park," Working Papers 357, Economic Research Southern Africa.