Co-financing innovative projects in SMEs from Regional Operational Programmes. The case of Pomeranian region
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsentrepreneurship; regional analysis; innovativeness; EU Structural Funds;
- D22 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Empirical Analysis
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- O3 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-03-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-PPM-2013-03-16 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
- NEP-SBM-2013-03-16 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-TRA-2013-03-16 (Transition Economics)
- NEP-URE-2013-03-16 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gda:wpaper:1301. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tomasz Brodzicki). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fegdapl.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .