Report NEP-PPM-2013-03-16This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kellenbrink, Carolin & Helber, Stefan, 2013. "Scheduling resource-constrained projects with a flexible project structure," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-511, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Agustí Segarra & José García-Quevedo & Mercedes Teruel, 2013. "Financial constraints and the failure of innovation projects," Working Papers XREAP2013-01, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Mar 2013.
- Item repec:ner:tilbur:urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-5663717 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Angel de la Fuente & José Emilio Boscà, 2013. "EU Cohesion Aid to Spain: a Data Set Part II: 1994-99 Planning Period," Working Papers 678, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Masahiro Kawai, 2013. "Financing Development Cooperation in Northeast Asia," Finance Working Papers 23392, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Pinto, Hugo, 2013. "Knowledge Transfer and the ‘Academic Enterprise’ in the Algarve: Contributions from Social Studies of Science and Technology to the Understanding of University-Firm Relations," Spatial and Organizational Dynamics Discussion Papers 2013-5, CIEO-Research Centre for Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, University of Algarve.
- Ahlheim, Michael & Schneider, Friedrich, 2013. "Considering household size in Contingent Valuation studies," FZID Discussion Papers 68-2013, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).
- Anna Golejewska & Damian Gajda, 2013. "Co-financing innovative projects in SMEs from Regional Operational Programmes. The case of Pomeranian region," Working Papers of Economics of European Integration Division 1301, The Univeristy of Gdansk, Faculty of Economics, Economics of European Integration Division.