Financing Development Cooperation in Northeast Asia
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Masahiro Kawai, 2013. "Financing Development Cooperation in Northeast Asia," English-language papers, ERINA - Economic Research Institute for Northeast Asia, vol. 1(1), pages 1-40, March.
- Masahiro Kawai, 2013. "Financing Development Cooperation in Northeast Asia," Development Economics Working Papers 23392, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Kawai, Masahiro, 2013. "Financing Development Cooperation in Northeast Asia," ADBI Working Papers 407, Asian Development Bank Institute.
References listed on IDEAS
- Biswa Nath Bhattacharyay, 2012. "Estimating demand for infrastructure, 2010–2020," Chapters,in: Infrastructure for Asian Connectivity, chapter 2, pages 19-79 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Biswa Nath Bhattacharyay & Masahiro Kawai & Rajat M. Nag (ed.), 2012. "Infrastructure for Asian Connectivity," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14819, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jong-Wha Lee & Warwick J. McKibbin, 2014.
"Service Sector Productivity and Economic Growth in Asia,"
Macroeconomics Working Papers
24361, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Wihtol, Robert, 2014. "Whither Multilateral Development Finance?," ADBI Working Papers 491, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Jong-Wha Lee & Warwick J. McKibbin, 2014. "Service Sector Productivity and Economic Growth in Asia," Trade Working Papers 24361, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsInfrastructure Development; regional cooperation; Northeast Asia; infrastructure connectivity; infrastructure investment; infrastructure fund;
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
- F55 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Institutional Arrangements
- O19 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - International Linkages to Development; Role of International Organizations
- Q01 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - Sustainable Development
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-03-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2013-03-16 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-PPM-2013-03-16 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
- NEP-SEA-2013-03-16 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:financ:23392. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.