La liberalización del comercio y el bienestar de la infancia: evaluando el impacto del Acuerdo de Libre Comercio entre Perú y Estados Unidos
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Harold Alderman & Hans Hoogeveen & Mariacristina Rossi, 2009.
"Preschool Nutrition and Subsequent Schooling Attainment: Longitudinal Evidence from Tanzania,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 57(2), pages 239-260, January.
- Harold Alderman & Johannes Hoogeveen & Mariacristina Rossi, 2008. "Preschool Nutrition and Subsequent Schooling Attainment: Longitudinal Evidence from Tanzania," CeRP Working Papers 75, Center for Research on Pensions and Welfare Policies, Turin (Italy).
- Dora Costa, 2000.
"Understanding the twentieth-century decline in chronic conditions among older men,"
Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 37(1), pages 53-72, February.
- Dora L. Costa, 1998. "Understanding the Twentieth Century Decline in Chronic Conditions Among Older Men," NBER Working Papers 6859, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bhalotra, Sonia R. & Venkataramani, Atheendar, 2013. "Cognitive Development and Infectious Disease: Gender Differences in Investments and Outcomes," IZA Discussion Papers 7833, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Francesco Burchi, 2012. "Whose education affects a child’s nutritional status? From parents' to household's education," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 27(23), pages 681-704, November.
- repec:esx:essedp:745 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bhalotra, Sonia R. & Venkataramani, Atheendar, 2013.
"Cognitive Development and Infectious Disease: Gender Differences in Investments and Outcomes,"
IZA Discussion Papers
7833, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bhalotra, Sonia & Venkataramani, Atheendar S, 2013. "Cognitive Development and Infectious Disease: Gender Differences in Investments and Outcomes," Economics Discussion Papers 9014, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Francesco Burchi & Andrea Passacantilli, 2013. "Inequality In The Monetary And Functionings Spaces: The Case Of Peru Under The First Garcia Government (1985–1990)," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(3), pages 340-361, April. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
More about this item
- I20 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gad:ninosm:ninosm36. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gradepe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.