O uso de heurísticas no estudo das decisões econômicas
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsbounded rationality; heuristics; Herbert Simon; Daniel Kahneman; Amos Tversky;
- B50 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - General
- D03 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Behavioral Microeconomics: Underlying Principles
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-09-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-HME-2011-09-05 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HPE-2011-09-05 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fup:wpaper:0115. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Luciano Nakabashi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deufpbr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .