Adriana Sbicca Fernandes
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Departamento de Economia Paraná, Brazil
Universidade Federal do Paraná
Av. Prefeito Lothário Meissner, 632 - térreo, Bairro Jardim Botânico, 80210-170 Curitiba - PR
RePEc:edi:deufpbr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Thiago Mendes Rosa & Flávio De Oliveira Gonçalves & Adriana Sbicca Fernandes, 2016. "Evolução Dos Padrões De Consumo No Brasil Entre 2003 E 2008: Uma Análise Multivariada Das Classes Socioeconômicas Brasileiras," Anais do XLII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 42nd Brazilian Economics Meeting] 224, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Adriana Sbicca, 2011. "O uso de heurísticas no estudo das decisões econômicas," Working Papers 0115, Universidade Federal do Paraná, Department of Economics.
- Adriana Sbicca & André Luiz Fernandes, 2005. "A Racionalidade Em Simon E A Firma Evolucionária De Nelson E Winter: Uma Visão Sistêmica," Anais do XXXIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 33rd Brazilian Economics Meeting] 014, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Adriana Sbicca, 2005. "Um Estudo Dos Microfundamentos Econômicos Propostos Por Simon E Hayek," Working Papers 0025, Universidade Federal do Paraná, Department of Economics.
- Adriana Sbicca, 2003. "Seis histórias do pensamento econômico: abordagens dadas à revolução marginalista e ao pensamento de Nassau Senior," Anais do V Congresso Brasileiro de História Econômica e 6ª Conferência Internacional de História de Empresas [Proceedings of the 5th Brazilian Congress of Economic History and the 6th International Co 001, ABPHE - Associação Brasileira de Pesquisadores em História Econômica (Brazilian Economic History Society).
- Luciano C. Siebert & Adriana Sbicca & Alexandre Rasi Aoki & Germano Lambert-Torres, 2017. "A Behavioral Economics Approach to Residential Electricity Consumption," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(6), pages 1-18, June.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Luciano C. Siebert & Adriana Sbicca & Alexandre Rasi Aoki & Germano Lambert-Torres, 2017.
"A Behavioral Economics Approach to Residential Electricity Consumption,"
MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(6), pages 1-18, June.
- Fei Wang & Liming Liu & Yili Yu & Gang Li & Jessica Li & Miadreza Shafie-khah & João P. S. Catalão, 2018. "Impact Analysis of Customized Feedback Interventions on Residential Electricity Load Consumption Behavior for Demand Response," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(4), pages 1-22, March.
- Allegra De Filippo & Michele Lombardi & Michela Milano, 2017. "User-Aware Electricity Price Optimization for the Competitive Market," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(9), pages 1-23, September.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Adriana Sbicca Fernandes should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.