Irrigation-Induced Salinity; A growing Problem for Development and Environment
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ado, Maman Nassirou & Guero, Yadji & Michot, Didier & Soubeiga, Boubacar & Senga Kiesse, Tristan & Walter, Christian, 2016. "Phytodesalinization of irrigated saline Vertisols in the Niger Valley by Echinochloa stagnina," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 177(C), pages 229-240.
- World Bank, 2007. "Republic of Peru - Environmental Sustainability : A Key to Poverty Reduction in Peru," World Bank Other Operational Studies 7761, The World Bank.
- repec:wsi:jeapmx:v:09:y:2007:i:01:n:s1464333207002652 is not listed on IDEAS
- World Bank, 2004. "Drainage for Gain : Integrated Solutions to Drainage in Land and Water Management," World Bank Other Operational Studies 14419, The World Bank.
- repec:eee:agiwat:v:187:y:2017:i:c:p:69-76 is not listed on IDEAS
- Singh, Jai & Pal Singh, Jai, 1995. "Land degradation and economic sustainability," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 77-86, October.
More about this item
Keywordsirrigation ; environment ; economic development;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:wobate:215. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.