Social Assistance in Albania. Decentralization and Targeted Transfers
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Deaton, Angus S & Muellbauer, John, 1986. "On Measuring Child Costs: With Applications to Poor Countries," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(4), pages 720-744, August.
- Deaton, Angus S & Ruiz-Castillo, Javier & Thomas, Duncan, 1989. "The Influence of Household Composition on Household Expenditure Patterns: Theory and Spanish Evidence," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(1), pages 179-200, February.
- Timothy Smeeding & Barbara Torrey & John Coder, 1990. "The Change in the Economic Status of the Low-Income Elderly in Three Industrial Countries: Circa 1979-1986," LIS Working papers 47, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Flemming, J.S. & Micklewright, John, 2000.
"Income distribution, economic systems and transition,"
Handbook of Income Distribution,in: A.B. Atkinson & F. Bourguignon (ed.), Handbook of Income Distribution, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 14, pages 843-918
- John Flemming & John Micklewright, 1999. "Income Distribution, Economic Systems and Transition," Papers iopeps99/69, Innocenti Occasional Papers, Economic Policy Series.
- repec:blg:journl:v:12:y:2017:i:1:p:174-184 is not listed on IDEAS
- Susan Steiner, 2005.
"Decentralisation and Poverty Reduction: A Conceptual Framework for the Economic Impact,"
- Susan Steiner, 2005. "Decentralisation and Poverty Reduction: A Conceptual Framework for the Economic Impact," GIGA Working Paper Series 03, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Mark Skidmore & Hideki Toya, 2013.
"Natural Disaster Impacts and Fiscal Decentralization,"
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 89(1), pages 101-117.
- Hideki Toya & Mark Skidmore, 2010. "Natural Disaster Impacts and Fiscal Decentralization," CESifo Forum, Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 11(2), pages 43-55, July.
- Pranab Bardhan, 2002. "Decentralization of Governance and Development," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 16(4), pages 185-205, Fall.
- SaangJoon Baak, 2001. "Japanese Yen and East-Asia Currencies: Before and After the Asian Financial Crisis," Working Papers EMS_2001_04, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Melis U. Guven, 2010. "Albania Social Assistance Policy Note : Key Challenges and Opportunities," World Bank Other Operational Studies 12857, The World Bank.
- Mody, Jyothsna, 2004. "Achieving accountability through decentralization : lessons for integrated river basin management," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3346, The World Bank.
- Galasso, Emanuela & Ravallion, Martin, 2000. "Distributional outcomes of a decentralized welfare program," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2316, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2008. "Serbia : Decentralization and Local Service Delivery," World Bank Other Operational Studies 8099, The World Bank.
- Takeshi Daimon, 2001. "The Spatial Dimension of Welfare and Poverty: Lessons from a Regional Targeting Program in Indonesia," Working Papers EMS_2001_04, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Arze del Granado, F. Javier & Martinez-Vazquez, Jorge & McNab, Robert M., 2012. "Decentralized Governance and Preferences for Public Goods," MPRA Paper 42459, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsALBANIA ; SOCIAL SECURITY ; DECENTRALIZATION;
- H53 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Welfare Programs
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:wobali:134. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .