Assessment of Biomass Energy Resources: A Discussion on Its Need and Methodology
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nygaard, Ivan & Dembelé, Filifing & Daou, Ibrahima & Mariko, Adama & Kamissoko, Famakan & Coulibaly, Nanourou & Borgstrøm, Rasmus L. & Bruun, Thilde Beck, 2016. "Lignocellulosic residues for production of electricity, biogas or second generation biofuel: A case study of technical and sustainable potential of rice straw in Mali," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 202-212.
- Fujimori, Shinichiro & Matsuoka, Yuzuru, 2007. "Development of estimating method of global carbon, nitrogen, and phosphorus flows caused by human activity," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(3-4), pages 399-418, May.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:wobaie:48. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .