Reciprocity Without Commitment: Characterization and Performance of Informal Risk-Sharing Arrangements
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wahhaj, Zaki, 2010.
"Social norms and individual savings in the context of informal insurance,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 76(3), pages 511-530, December.
- Zaki Wahhaj, 2008. "Social Norms and Individual Savings in the Context of Informal Insurance," CEDI Discussion Paper Series 08-20, Centre for Economic Development and Institutions(CEDI), Brunel University.
- Zaki Wahhaj, 2010. "Social Norms And Individual Savings In The Context Of Informal Insurance," Post-Print hal-00911825, HAL.
- Stefan Hochguertel & Henry Ohlsson, 2009. "Compensatory inter vivos gifts," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(6), pages 993-1023.
- M Lundberg & M Over & P Mujinja, 2000.
"Sources of Financial Assistance for Households Suffering an Adult Death in Kagera, Tanzania,"
South African Journal of Economics,
Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 68(5), pages 420-443, December.
- Lundberg, Mattias & Over, Mead & Mujinja, Phare, 2000. "Sources of financial assistance for households suffering an adult death in Kagera, Tanzania," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2508, The World Bank.
- Bramoullé, Yann & Kranton, Rachel, 2007. "Risk-sharing networks," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 64(3-4), pages 275-294.
- Dan Anderberg, 2001.
"An Equilibrium Analysis of Marriage, Divorce and Risk-Sharing,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
555, CESifo Group Munich.
- Anderberg, Dan, 2002. "An Equilibrium Analysis of Marriage, Divorce and Risk-Sharing," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2002 6, Royal Economic Society.
- De Weerdt, Joachim, 2002. "Risk-Sharing and Endogenous Network Formation," WIDER Working Paper Series 057, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Prabal Roy Chowdhury, 2004. "Group-lending with sequential financing, joint liability and social capital," Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers 04-23, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- Yanos Zylberberg, 2010. "Do tropical typhoons smash community ties? Theory and evidence from Vietnam," Working Papers halshs-00564941, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordshousehold ; game theory ; income ; economic equilibrium;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:warwde:96. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dewaruk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.