Scandinavian Evidence on Growth and Age Structure
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lindh, Thomas & Malmberg, Bo, 1999.
"Age Distributions and the Current Account -A Changing Relation?,"
Working Paper Series
1999:21, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Lindh, T. & Malmberg, B., 1999. "Age Distributions and the Current Account - A Changing Relation?," Papers 1999:21, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- Thomas Lindh, 2004.
"Medium-term forecasts of potential GDP and inflation using age structure information,"
Journal of Forecasting,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(1), pages 19-49.
- Lindh, Thomas, 1999. "Medium-Term Forecasts of Potential GDP and Inflation Using Age Structure Information," Working Paper Series 99, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
More about this item
KeywordsECONOMIC GROWTH ; AGE;
- J11 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Demographic Trends, Macroeconomic Effects, and Forecasts
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
- O57 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Comparative Studies of Countries
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:uppaal:1998-4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nekuuse.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .