Search with Learning and Price Adjustment Dynamics
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jun Honda, 2015. "Intermediary Search for Suppliers in Procurement Auctions," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp203, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Tack Yun & Andrew Levin, 2009.
"Reconsidering the Microeconomic Foundations of Price-Setting Behavior,"
2009 Meeting Papers
798, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Tack Yun & Andrew Levin, 2011. "Reconsidering the Microeconomic Foundations of Price-Setting Behavior," 2011 Meeting Papers 424, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Joshua Sherman & Avi Weiss, 2015.
"Price Response, Asymmetric Information and Competition,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 125(589), pages 2077-2115, December.
- Joshua Sherman & Avi Weiss, 2012. "Price Response, Asymmetric Information, and Competition," Working Papers 2012-13, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.
- Cabral, Luís & Fishman, Arthur, 2012.
"Business as usual: A consumer search theory of sticky prices and asymmetric price adjustment,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 371-376.
- Luís Cabral & Arthur Fishman, 2011. "Business as Usual: A Consumer Search Theory of Sticky Prices and Asymmetric Price Adjustment," Working Papers 2011-01, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.
- Maarten Janssen & Sandro Shelegia, 2015. "Consumer Search and Double Marginalization," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 105(6), pages 1683-1710, June.
- Fishman, Arthur & Finkelshtain, Israel & Simhon, Avi & Yacouel, Nira, 2008. "The Economics of Collective Brands," Discussion Papers 46056, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Department of Agricultural Economics and Management.
- Maarten Janssen & Paul Pichler & Simon Weidenholzer, 2009. "Sequential Search with Incompletely Informed Consumers: Theory and Evidence from Retail Gasoline Markets," Vienna Economics Papers 0914, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Fishman, Arthur, 1995. "A Theory of Price Inertia," Foerder Institute for Economic Research Working Papers 275605, Tel-Aviv University > Foerder Institute for Economic Research.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:teavsa:18-95. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/setauil.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.