Real Business Cycles in a Small Open Economy with Non-Traded Goods
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Akito Matsumoto, 2007. "The Role of Nonseparable Utility and Nontradeables in International Business Cycles and Portfolio Choice," IMF Working Papers 07/163, International Monetary Fund.
- Benczur, Peter & Konya, Istvan, 2013.
"Convergence, capital accumulation and the nominal exchange rate,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 260-281.
- Péter Benczúr & István Kónya, 2007. "Convergence, capital accumulation and the nominal exchange rate," MNB Working Papers 2007/2, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Kónya, István & Benczúr, Péter, 2005.
"Nominális növekedés egy kis, nyitott gazdaságban
[Nominal growth in a small open economy]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(6), pages 556-575.
- Jesús A. Bejarano & Luisa F. Charry, 2014.
"Financial Frictions and Optimal Monetary Policy in a Small Open Economy,"
BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA
012316, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Jesús A. Bejarano & Luisa F. Charry, 2014. "Financial Frictions and Optimal Monetary Policy in a Small Open Economy," Borradores de Economia 852, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
More about this item
KeywordsBUSINESS CYCLES ; TRADE ; SIMULATION;
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:teavfo:2001-3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fotauil.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .