Marginal and Non Marginal Commodity Tax Reforms with Rank Two and Rank Three Demographic Demand Systems
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Ray, Ranjan, 1999. "Marginal and Non-marginal Commodity Tax Reforms with Rank Two and Rank Three Demographic Demand Systems," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 51(4), pages 689-712, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rinaldo Brau & Massimo Florio, 2004.
"Privatisations as price reforms: Evaluating consumers' welfare changes in the U.K,"
Annals of Economics and Statistics,
GENES, issue 75-76, pages 109-133.
- R. Brau & M. Florio, 2002. "Privatisations as price reforms: evaluating consumers' welfare changes in the UK," Working Paper CRENoS 200204, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Alessandro Santoro, 2007. "Marginal Commodity Tax Reforms: A Survey," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(4), pages 827-848, September.
- Massimo Florio & Rinaldo Brau, 2001. "Privatisations as price reforms: an analysis of consumers' welfare change in the U.K," Departmental Working Papers 2001-19, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- repec:ijm:journl:v10:y:2017:i:1:p:39-72 is not listed on IDEAS
- Urakawa, Kunio & Oshio, Takashi, 2010. "Comparing marginal commodity tax reforms in Japan and Korea," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 579-592, December.
- Chen, Shu-Ling & Chern, Wen S. & Lin, Yi-Ru & Liu, Kang Ernest, 2015. "Effects of food safety and health risk information on demand for food in Taiwan," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205452, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- repec:ijm:journl:v109:y:2017:i:1:p:39-72 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsTAXATION ; CONSUMPTION;
- B23 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Econometrics; Quantitative and Mathematical Studies
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- H21 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Efficiency; Optimal Taxation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:tasman:1997-02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dutasau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .