National Competition Policy and its Implications for Local Government
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrew Worthington & Brian Dollery, 1999. "Measuring Performance In Australian Local Government: An Analysis Of National And State-Based Frameworks," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 058, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
More about this item
KeywordsGOVERNMENT POLICY; PRIVATIZATION; REGIONAL GOVERNMENT; COMPETITION;
- R10 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
- H70 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - General
- H71 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- H79 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:tasman:1996-01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dutasau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .