Endogenous Growth and Inflation
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luigi Bonatti, 2003. "'Soft' growth and the role of monetary policy in selecting the long-run equilibrium path," Working Papers (-2012) 0306, University of Bergamo, Department of Economics.
- Mary M. Shirley, 1997. "POLICY ARENA: The Economics and Politics of Government Ownership," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(6), pages 849-864.
- Jha, Sailesh K. & Wang, Ping & Yip, Chong K., 2002.
"Dynamics in a transactions-based monetary growth model,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 611-635, April.
- Sailesh K. Jha & Ping Wang & Chong K.Yip, 2000. "Dynamics in a Transactions-Based Monetary Growth Model," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0005, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Patrick Villieu & Taoufik Rajhi, 1993. "Accélération monétaire et croissance endogène," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 44(2), pages 257-286.
More about this item
Keywordsmoney ; interest rate ; uncertainty ; government ; taxes;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:stocin:502. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iiesuse.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .