Segmented Labour Markets and Unemployment
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Agenor, Pierre-Richard & Aizenman, Joshua, 1999.
"Macroeconomic adjustment with segmented labor markets,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 277-296, April.
- Pierre-Richard Agenor & Joshua Aizenman, 1994. "Macroeconomic Adjustment with Segmented Labor Markets," NBER Working Papers 4769, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joshua Aizenman & Pierre-Richard Agénor, 1994. "Macroeconomic Adjustment with Segmented Labor Markets," IMF Working Papers 94/56, International Monetary Fund.
- Sebastian Edwards, 1992. "Sequencing and Welfare: Labor Markets and Agriculture," NBER Working Papers 4095, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eduardo Lora & Mauricio Olivera, 1998.
"Macro Policy and Employment Problems in Latin America,"
Research Department Publications
4116, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Lora, Eduardo & Olivera, Mauricio, 2011. "Macro Policy and Employment Problems in Latin America," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 6077, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Eduardo Lora & Mauricio Olivera, 1998. "Políticas macro y problemas del empleo en América Latina," Research Department Publications 4117, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
More about this item
Keywordsefficiency ; wages ; contracts ; demand;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:stocin:483. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iiesuse.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.