Temporary Equilibrium: Money, Expectations And Dynamics
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Grandmont Jean-michel, 1988. "Temporary equilibrium : money, expectations and dynamics," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 8821, CEPREMAP.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aparicio, Felipe M., 1998. "Modelling adaptive complex behaviour with an application to the stock markets dynamics," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS 6284, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
More about this item
Keywordseconomic equilibrium ; expectations ; money ; dynamic analysis ; business cycles;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:stocin:422. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iiesuse.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .