Pricing Foreign Currency and Cross-Currency Options Under GARCH
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hossein-Yekani, Seyed-Ali & Bakhshoodeh, Mohammad, 2006. "The importance of developing future contracts: a case study of Iran Agricultural Commodity Exchanges," MPRA Paper 29593, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Xu, Weidong & Wu, Chongfeng & Li, Hongyi, 2011. "Accounting for the impact of higher order moments in foreign equity option pricing model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 1726-1729, July.
- repec:spr:compst:v:69:y:2009:i:3:p:411-438 is not listed on IDEAS
- James J. Kung & E-Ching Wu, 2014. "Which Random Walk Best Portrays the Dynamics of the Japanese Yen?," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(3-4), pages 153-169, December.
- Sun, Qi & Xu, Weidong, 2015. "Pricing foreign equity option with stochastic volatility," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 437(C), pages 89-100.
- Christian Menn & Svetlozar Rachev, 2009. "Smoothly truncated stable distributions, GARCH-models, and option pricing," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 69(3), pages 411-438, July.
- Xu, Weidong & Wu, Chongfeng & Li, Hongyi, 2011. "Foreign equity option pricing under stochastic volatility model with double jumps," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 1857-1863, July.
- Foad Shokrollahi, 2017. "Fractional delta hedging strategy for pricing currency options with transaction costs," Papers 1702.00037, arXiv.org.
- Foad Shokrollahi, 2016. "Subdiffusive fractional Brownian motion regime for pricing currency options under transaction costs," Papers 1612.06665, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2017.
- Zhushun Yuan & Gemai Chen, 2009. "Asymptotic Normality for EMS Option Price Estimator with Continuous or Discontinuous Payoff Functions," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 55(8), pages 1438-1450, August.
- Foad Shokrollahi & Adem Kılıçman & Marcin Magdziarz, 2016. "Pricing European options and currency options by time changed mixed fractional Brownian motion with transaction costs," International Journal of Financial Engineering (IJFE), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 3(01), pages 1-22, March.
More about this item
KeywordsPRICING ; CURRENCIES ; FINANCIAL MARKET;
- E40 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - General
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:rotfin:99-01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/smtorca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .