The Rank and Model Specification of Demand Systems : An Empirical Analysis Using United States Microdata
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Summers, Lawrence H, 1993. "Keynote Speech: Population Problem Confronted by the World Economy: A Summary," Public Finance = Finances publiques, , vol. 48(Supplemen), pages 1-3.
- David C. Stapleton & Douglas J. Young, 1984. "The Effects of Demographic Change on the Distribution of Wages, 1967-1990," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 19(2), pages 175-201.
- Welch, Finis, 1979. "Effects of Cohort Size on Earnings: The Baby Boom Babies' Financial Bust," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 87(5), pages 65-97, October.
- Finis Welch, 1979. "Effects of Cohort Size on Earnings: The Baby Boom Babies' Financial Bust," UCLA Economics Working Papers 146, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Laurence J. Kotlikoff, 1979. "Social Security and Equilibrium Capital Intensity," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 93(2), pages 233-253.
- Berger, Mark C, 1985. "The Effect of Cohort Size on Earnings Growth: A Reexamination of the Evidence," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 93(3), pages 561-573, June.
- Burbidge, John B., 1983. "Social security and savings plans in overlapping-generations models," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 79-92, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nicol, C. J., 2003. "Elasticities of demand for gasoline in Canada and the United States," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 201-214, March.
More about this item
KeywordsECONOMIC MODELS ; EVALUATION ; DEMAND;
- C20 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - General
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:regina:78. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deregca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .