The Influence of Changing Trade Patterns of Displacements of Labor
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas Kemeny & David Rigby & Abigail Cooke, 2015.
"Cheap Imports and the Loss of US Manufacturing Jobs,"
The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(10), pages 1555-1573, October.
- Cooke, Abigail & Kemeny, Thomas & Rigby, David, 2013. "Cheap imports and the loss of U.S. manufacturing jobs," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 57869, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Abigail Cooke & Thomas Kemeny & David L. Rigby, 2016. "Cheap Imports and the Loss of U.S. Manufacturing Jobs," Working Papers 16-05, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Abigail Cooke & Thomas Kemeny & David Rigby, 2013. "Cheap Imports and the Loss of U.S. Manufacturing Jobs," SERC Discussion Papers 0148, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- J. David Richardson, 1995. "Income Inequality and Trade: How to Think, What to Conclude," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 9(3), pages 33-55, Summer.
- Carl Davidson & Steven J. Matusz, 2005. "Trade and Turnover: Theory and Evidence," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(5), pages 861-880, November.
- Lori G. Kletzer, 1998. "Job Displacement," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 12(1), pages 115-136, Winter.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:purkib:94-012. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/kspurus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Thomas Krichel (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/kspurus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.