Rational Peasants, Efficient Institutions, And The Theory Of Rural Organization: Methodological Remarks For Development Economics
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Leiderman, Leonardo & Razin, Assaf, 1988.
"Testing Ricardian Neutrality with an Intertemporal Stochastic Model,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 20(1), pages 1-21, February.
- Leonardo Leiderman & Assaf Razin, 1987. "Testing Ricardian Neutrality with an Intertemporal Stochastic Model," NBER Working Papers 2258, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Evans, Paul, 1985. "Do Large Deficits Produce High Interest Rates?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(1), pages 68-87, March.
- Ballard, Charles L & Shoven, John B & Whalley, John, 1985. "General Equilibrium Computations of the Marginal Welfare Costs of Taxes in the United States," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(1), pages 128-138, March.
More about this item
Keywordstheory ; rural economy ; information;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:priwdp:18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wwprius.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .