The International Debt Problem, Credit Rationing, and Loan Pushing: Theory and Experience
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barrett, Christopher B., 1996. "The Economic And Ethical Ambiguities Of African Debt Forgiveness," Economics Research Institute, ERI Study Papers 28345, Utah State University, Economics Department.
- Basu, Kaushik & Morita, Hodaka, 2006.
"International credit and welfare: A paradoxical theorem and its policy implications,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 50(6), pages 1507-1528, August.
- Basu, Kaushik & Morita, Hodaka, 2005. "International Credit and Welfare: A Paradoxical Theorem and Its Policy Implications," Working Papers 05-04, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Basu, Kaushik & Morita, Hodaka, 2001. "International Credit and Welfare: Some Paradoxical Results with Implications for the Organization of International Lending," Working Papers 01-05, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Kaushik Basut & Ashwini Deshpande, 1995. "The Strategic Role Of International Credit As An Instrument Of Trade," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 46(4), pages 333-350, December.
- Banerjee, Saugata & Cadot, Olivier, 1996. "Syndicated lending under asymmetric creditor information," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 289-306, May.
More about this item
Keywordsdebt ; economic models ; econometrics ; loans;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:prinfi:70. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deprius.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .