Exchange Rate Regimes For Small Economy In A Multi-Country World
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yoshino, Naoyuki & Kaji, Sahoko & Suzuki, Ayako, 2004. "The basket-peg, dollar-peg, and floating: A comparative analysis," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 183-217, June.
- Kotilainen, Markku, . "Exchange Rate Unions: A Comparison with Currency Basket and Floating Rate Regimes," ETLA A, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy, number 21.
- Andrew Hughes Hallett & Ella Kavanagh, 2001. "Inflation Under Alternative Exchange Rate Regimes: What Happens When Countries Differ in Size?," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 145-161, April.
- Hung-Gay Fung & Jian Zhang, 2007. "An Assessment of the Closer Economic Partnership Arrangement Between China and Hong Kong," Chinese Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(2), pages 36-50, April.
- Warwick J. McKibbin & Kanhaiya Singh, 2000. "Issues in the Choice of a Monetary Regime for India," ASARC Working Papers 2000-01, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
More about this item
Keywordsexchange rate ; economic models ; international finance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:prinfi:67. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deprius.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .