Tourism and the Environment in Small Islands: a Case Study of Gili Trawangan, Lombok, Indonesia
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hampton, Mark P. & Jeyacheya, Julia, 2015. "Power, Ownership and Tourism in Small Islands: Evidence from Indonesia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 481-495.
More about this item
KeywordsTOURISM ; ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT ; ENVIRONMENT;
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- Q26 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Recreational Aspects of Natural Resources
- R10 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:portec:122. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/depbsuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .