Estimating The Welfare Implications Of In-Kind Government Progams: A General Numerical Approach
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- de Borger, Bruno, 1989. "Estimating the welfare implications of in-kind government programs : A general numerical approach," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 215-226, March.
- De Borger, B., 1989. "Estimating The Welfare Implications Of In-Kind Government Programs: A General Numerical Approach," Papers 2-89-2, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- DE BORGER, Bruno, 1989. "Estimating the welfare implications of in-kind government programs: A general numerical approach," SESO Working Papers 1989002, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
Keywordswelfare economics ; government ; housing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:pensta:2-89-1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/depsuus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .