Money, Competitive Efficiency and Intergenerational Transactions
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Wang, Ping, 1993. "Money, competitive efficiency, and intergenerational transactions," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 303-320, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- d'Albis, Hippolyte, 2007. "Demographic structure and capital accumulation," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 132(1), pages 411-434, January.
- Henriksen, Espen & Spear, Stephen, 2012.
"Endogenous market incompleteness without market frictions: Dynamic suboptimality of competitive equilibrium in multiperiod overlapping generations economies,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 147(2), pages 426-449.
- Espen Henriksen & Stephen Spear, "undated". "Endogenous Market Incompleteness Without Market Frictions: Dynamic Suboptimality of Competitive Equilibrium in Multiperiod Overlapping Generations Economies," GSIA Working Papers 2005-E37, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Duc, Francois & Ghiglino, Christian, 1998. "Optimality of Barter steady states," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 22(7), pages 1053-1067, May.
- John Fender & Ping Wang, 2003.
"Educational Policy in a Credit Constrained Economy with Skill Heterogeneity,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 44(3), pages 939-964, August.
- John Fender & Ping Wang, 2001. "Educational Policy in a Credit Constrained Economy with Skill Heterogeneity," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0133, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Marco A. Espinosa-Vega & Chong K. Yip, 2002.
"Government financing in an endogenous growth model with financial market restrictions,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 20(2), pages 237-257.
- Marco Espinosa & Chong K. Yip, 2000. "Government Financing in an Endogenous Growth Model with Financial Market Restrictions," Departmental Working Papers _118, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics.
- Marco A. Espinosa-Vega & Chong K. Yip, 2000. "Government financing in an endogenous growth model with financial market restrictions," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2000-17, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- John P. Conley & Robert Driskill & Ping Wang, 2017. "Capitalization, Decentralization, and Intergenerational Spillovers in a Tiebout Economy with a Durable Public Good," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 17-00003, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordssocial welfare ; economic models ; economic equilibrium;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:pensta:10-91-6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/depsuus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .