An Analysis of Daily Changes in Specialist Inventories and Quotations
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hendershott, Terrence & Moulton, Pamela C., 2011. "Automation, speed, and stock market quality: The NYSE's Hybrid," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 568-604, November.
- Biais, Bruno & Foucault, Thierry & Salanie, Francois, 1998. "Floors, dealer markets and limit order markets," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 1(3-4), pages 253-284, September.
- Bernhardt, Dan & Hughson, Eric, 2002.
"Intraday trade in dealership markets,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 46(9), pages 1697-1732, October.
- Dan Bernhardt & Eric Hughson, 1991. "Intraday Trade in Dealership Markets," Working Papers 841, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Bernhardt, Dan & Hughson, Eric, 1993. "Intraday Trade in Dealership Markets," Working Papers 852, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- de Jong, Frank & Nijman, Theo & Roell, Ailsa, 1996.
"Price effects of trading and components of the bid-ask spread on the Paris Bourse,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 193-213, June.
- de Jong, F.C.J.M. & Nijman, T.E. & Roell, A.A., 1994. "Price effects of trading and components of the bid-ask spread on the Paris Bource," Discussion Paper 1994-54, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Toni Gravelle, 1999. "The Market Microstructure of Dealership Equity and Government Securities Markets: How They Differ," CGFS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Market Liquidity: Research Findings and Selected Policy Implications, volume 11, pages 1-16 Bank for International Settlements.
- Lee, Charles M. C. & Radhakrishna, Balkrishna, 2000. "Inferring investor behavior: Evidence from TORQ data," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 83-111, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:pennfi:22-92. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rwupaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.