Partial Adjustment in the Deman for Money Theory and Empirics
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Santomero, Anthony M & Seater, John J, 1981. "Partial Adjustment in the Demand for Money: Theory and Empirics," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(4), pages 566-578, September.
- Anthony M. Santomero & John J. Seater, "undated". "Partial Adjustment in the Deman for Money Theory and Empirics," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 02-79, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniel Himarios, 1986. "Administered interest rates and the demand for money in Greece under rational expectations," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 122(1), pages 173-188, March.
- Marvin Goodfriend, 1983. "Measurement error and a reinterpretation of the conventional money demand regression," Working Paper 83-03, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Sergey Drobyshevsky & G.Kuzmicheva & Elena Sinelnikova & Pavel Trunin, 2010. "Modeling monetary demand in the Russian economy over 1999–2008," Research Paper Series, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, issue 136P.
- Erwin W. Heri, 1988. "Money Demand Regressions and Monetary Targeting Theory and Stylized Evidence," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 124(II), pages 123-149, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:pennfi:2-79. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rwupaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.