Tests of Asset Pricing Models with Changing Expectations
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Wayne Ferson & Stephen Foerster & Donald Keim, "undated". "Tests of Asset Pricing Models with Changing Expectations," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 27-87, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Wayne E. Ferson & Stephen R. Foerster & Donald B. Keim, "undated". "Tests of Asset Pricing Models with Changing Expectations," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 01-91, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Ferson, W.E. & Foester, S.R. & Kein, D.B., 1991. "Test of Asset Pricing Models With Changing Expectations," Weiss Center Working Papers 1-91, Wharton School - Weiss Center for International Financial Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ellouz, Siwar & Bellalah, Mondher, 2007. "Asset pricing and predictability of stock returns in the french market," MPRA Paper 4961, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 24 Sep 2007.
- Bernard Dumas & Bruno Solnik, 1993. "The World Price of Foreign Exchange Risk," NBER Working Papers 4459, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:pennfi:1-91. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rwupaus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .