On the Legitimacy of Green Trade Policy
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rauscher, Michael, 1999. "International Trade in Hazardous Waste," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 19, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.
- Heshmati, Almas, 2014.
"An Empirical Survey of the Ramifications of a Green Economy,"
Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation
356, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Heshmati, Almas, 2014. "An Empirical Survey of the Ramifications of a Green Economy," IZA Discussion Papers 8078, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
KeywordsENVIRONMENT; WELFARE ECONOMICS; TRADE; GATT; EXTERNALITIES;
- D62 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Externalities
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- H21 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Efficiency; Optimal Taxation
- Q28 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:norgee:17/95. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nhhhhno.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .