A Macroeconomic Analysis of Publicly Funded Healthcare
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Bednarek, Heather L & Pecchenino, Rowena A, 2002. " A Macroeconomic Analysis of Publicly Funded Health Care," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 4(2), pages 243-270.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christina M. L. Kelton & Robert P. Rebelein, 2007.
"A General-Equilibrium Analysis of Public Policy for Pharmaceutical Prices,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 9(2), pages 285-318, April.
- Kelton, Christina M.L. & Rebelein, Robert P., 2005. "A General-Equilibrium Analysis of Public Policy for Pharmaceutical Prices," Vassar College Department of Economics Working Paper Series 78, Vassar College Department of Economics.
- Mizushima, Atsue, 2009.
"Intergenerational transfers of time and public long-term care with an aging population,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 572-581, December.
- Atsue Mizushima, 2007. "Intergenerational Transfers of Time and Public Long-term Care with an Aging Population," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 07-04, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Atsue Mizushima, 2008. "Intergenerational Transfers of Time and Public Long-term Care with an Aging Population," Economics Working Papers ECO2008/36, European University Institute.
- Ken-ichi Hashimoto & Ken Tabata, 2010. "Population aging, health care, and growth," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 23(2), pages 571-593, March.
- Tabata, Ken, 2005. "Population aging, the costs of health care for the elderly and growth," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 472-493, September.
More about this item
KeywordsMEDICAL COSTS ; SOCIAL WELFARE;
- H50 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - General
- H51 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Health
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:mistet:9905. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edmsuus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .