Risk and Revelation: Changing the Value of Information
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Creane, Anthony, 1998. "Risk and Revelation: Changing the Value of Information," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 65(258), pages 247-261, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Genesove & Wallace Mullin, 1999.
"The Sugar Institute Learns to Organize Information Exchange,"
NBER Chapters,in: Learning by Doing in Markets, Firms, and Countries, pages 103-144
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Genesove & Wallace P. Mullin, 1997. "The Sugar Institute Learns to Organize Information Exchange," NBER Working Papers 5981, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Genesove, D. & Mullin, W., 1997. "The Sugar Institute Learns to Organize Information Exchange," Working papers 97-3, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Young-Ro Yoon, 2008. "Strategic Disclosure of Valuable Information within Competitive Environments," Caepr Working Papers 2008-022, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
More about this item
Keywordseconometrics ; econometric models ; risk;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:mistet:9209. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edmsuus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.