Multiple Equilibria in Exchange Economies with Homothetic, Nearly Identical Preferences
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Toda, Alexis Akira, 2017.
"Huggett economies with multiple stationary equilibria,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 77-90.
- Toda, Alexis Akira, 2017. "Huggett Economies with Multiple Stationary Equilibria," MPRA Paper 78984, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bodenstein, Martin, 2010.
"Trade elasticity of substitution and equilibrium dynamics,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 145(3), pages 1033-1059, May.
- Martin Bodenstein, 2008. "Trade elasticity of substitution and equilibrium dynamics," International Finance Discussion Papers 934, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Martin Bodenstein, 2009. "Trade Elasticity of Substitution and Equilibrium Dynamics," 2009 Meeting Papers 766, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Kubler, Felix & Schmedders, Karl, 2010.
"Competitive equilibria in semi-algebraic economies,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 145(1), pages 301-330, January.
- Felix Kuber & Karl Schmedders, 2007. "Competitive Equilibria in Semi-Algebraic Economies," PIER Working Paper Archive 07-013, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Bergstrom Theodore C & Shimomura Ken-Ichi & Yamato Takehiko, 2009.
"Simple Economies with Multiple Equilibria,"
The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 9(1), pages 1-31, December.
- Bergstrom, Ted C & Shimomura, Ken-Ichi & Yamato, Takehiko, 2008. "Simple Economies with Multiple Equilibria," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt6qv909xs, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Bodenstein, Martin, 2011. "Closing large open economy models," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 84(2), pages 160-177, July.
- Li, Xiaoliang & Wang, Dongming, 2014. "Computing equilibria of semi-algebraic economies using triangular decomposition and real solution classification," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 48-58.
More about this item
- D51 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Exchange and Production Economies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:minner:288. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deumnus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.