Selected Topics In The Theory Of Fixed Points
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Govindan, Srihari & Reny, Philip J. & Robson, Arthur J., 2003. "A short proof of Harsanyi's purification theorem," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 369-374, November.
- Andrei Gomberg, 2003. "How many sorting equilibria are there (generically)?," Working Papers 0303, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM.
- Srihari Govindan & Robert Wilson, 2008. "Metastable Equilibria," Mathematics of Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 33(4), pages 787-820, November.
- Andrei Gomberg & Francisco Marhuenda & Ignacio Ortuño-Ortín, 2004. "A model of endogenous political party platforms," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 24(2), pages 373-394, August.
- Carbonell-Nicolau, Oriol & McLean, Richard P., 2014.
"Refinements of Nash equilibrium in potential games,"
Econometric Society, vol. 9(3), September.
- Oriol Carbonell-Nicolau & Richard McLean, 2011. "Refinements of Nash equilibrium in potential games," Departmental Working Papers 201125, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Alan Beggs & A.W. Beggs, 2011. "Regularity and Stability in Monotone Bayesian Games," Economics Series Working Papers 587, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Al-Najjar, Nabil, 1995. "Strategically stable equilibria in games with infinitely many pure strategies," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 151-164, April.
More about this item
Keywordsmathematics ; economic models;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:minner:251. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deumnus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .