Non-Competitive Rents in Dutch Manufacturing: Conduct and Performance in the New Empirical Industrial Organization
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rezitis, Anthony N. & Kalantizi, Maria A., 2012. "Investigating market structure of the Greek food and beverages manufacturing industry: A Hall-Roeger approach," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 0(Issue 1), pages 1-17.
- Anthony N. Rezitis & Maria A. Kalantzi, 2016. "Evaluating the state of competition and the welfare losses in the Greek manufacturing sector: an extended Hall–Roeger approach," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 50(4), pages 1275-1302, June.
More about this item
KeywordsMARKET STRUCTURE ; COMPETITION ; NETHERLANDS ; ECONOMIC MODELS;
- D40 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - General
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- L40 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - General
- C50 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:miklrr:9905/e. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .