Strategic Niches and Profitability : A First Report
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- David Flath & Tatsuhiko Nariu, 2008. "The Complexity of Wholesale Distribution Channels in Japan," Japanese Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(2), pages 68-86.
- Potjes, J.C.A. & Thurik, A.R., 1992. "Retail Profit Margins in Japan," Papers 9202, NEUHUYS - RESEARCH INSTITUTE FOR SMALL AND MEDIUM.
- Flath, David, 1989. "Vertical restraints in Japan," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 187-203, March.
- Nishimura, Kiyohiko G., 1993. "The distribution system of Japan and the United States: a comparative study from the viewpoint of final-goods buyers," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 265-288, September.
- Takatoshi Ito & Masayoshi Maruyama, 1991.
"Is the Japanese Distribution System Really Inefficient?,"
NBER Chapters,in: Trade with Japan: Has the Door Opened Wider?, pages 149-174
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Takatoshi Ito & Masayoshi Maruyama, 1990. "Is the Japanese Distribution System Really Inefficient?," NBER Working Papers 3306, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Douglas, Susan P. & Craig, C. Samuel, 1990. "Achieving success in Japanese consumer markets," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 1-21, March.
- Kuribayashi, Sei, 1991. "Present situation and future prospect of Japan's distribution system," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 39-60, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsMANUFACTURING ; PRICES ; COSTS;
- L6 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing
- L2 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:miklrr:9504/e. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .