Stochastic Analysis of Duplicates in Life Insurance Portfolios
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carmen Ribas Mari & Antonio Alegre Escolano, 2002. "The aggregate claims distribution of a life insurance portfolio with a pairwise positive dependence structure," Working Papers in Economics 90, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
More about this item
KeywordsECONOMETRICS ; RISK ; INSURANCE;
- C00 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - General
- G22 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Insurance; Insurance Companies; Actuarial Studies
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:louvis:4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .