Moving the Escudo into the Euro
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Braga de Macedo, J. & Catela Nunes, L. & Covas, F., 1999. "Moving the escudo into the euro," DELTA Working Papers 1999-14, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Braga de Macedo, Jorge & Catela Nunes, Luís & Covas, Francisco, 1999. "Moving the Escudo into the Euro," CEPR Discussion Papers 2248, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bliss,Christopher & De Macedo,Jorge Braga (ed.), 1990. "Unity with Diversity in the European Economy," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521395205, March.
- Hamilton, James D. & Susmel, Raul, 1994.
"Autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity and changes in regime,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 64(1-2), pages 307-333.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "RATS programs to estimate Hamilton-Susmel Markov Switching ARCH model," Statistical Software Components RTZ00083, Boston College Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsCURRENCIES ; MONEY ; EXCHANGE RATE ; MONETARY UNION;
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- F30 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - General
- E50 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:lavale:1999-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.