Transfer Prices And The Excess Cost Of Canadian Oil Imports New Evidence On Bertrand Versus Rugman
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Jean-Thomas Bernard & Robert J. Weiner, 1992. "Transfer Prices and the Excess Cost of Canadian Oil Imports: New Evidence on Bertrand versus Rugman," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 25(1), pages 22-40, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Borkowski, Susan C., 1997. "Factors affecting transfer pricing and income shifting (?) between Canadian and U.S. transnational corporations," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 391-415.
- Fraedrich, John P. & Bateman, Connie Rae, 1996. "Transfer pricing by multinational marketers: Risky business," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 17-22.
- Jean-Thomas Bernard & Eric Genest-Laplante, 1996.
"Transfer pricing by the Canadian oil industry: a company analysis,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(5), pages 333-340.
- Bernard, J.T. & Laplante, E.G., 1993. "Transfer Pricing by the Canadian Oil Industry: A Company Analysis," Papers 9302, Laval - Recherche en Energie.
More about this item
Keywordsimports ; petroleum industry ; petroleum markets ; natural resources;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:lavaen:8923. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/grlvlca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .