House Prices and Spatial Dependence : Towards an Integrated Procedure to Model Neighborhood
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Julie Le Gallo, 2004. "Hétérogénéité spatiale. Principes et méthodes," Economie & Prévision, La Documentation Française, vol. 162(1), pages 151-172.
- Francois Des Rosiers & Marius Thériault & Paul-Y Villeneuve & Yan Kestens, 2001. "Isolating Spatial from A-spatial Components of Housing Attributes Using Kriging Techniques," ERES eres2001_149, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Julie Le Gallo, 2000.
"Spatial econometrics (2, Spatial heterogeneity)
[Econométrie spatiale (2, Hétérogénéité spatiale)]," Working Papers hal-01526969, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsHOUSING ; MODELS;
- C50 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - General
- R20 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - General
- R21 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Housing Demand
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:lavadm:99-002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fslavca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .