Ethnicity, Foreign Aid, and Economic Growth in Sub-Saharan Africa: The Case of Kenya
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kenny, Charles & Williams, David, 2001. "What Do We Know About Economic Growth? Or, Why Don't We Know Very Much?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 1-22, January.
- Johannes Gräb & Jan Priebe, 2009.
"Low Malnutrition but High Mortality: Explaining the Paradox of the Lake Victoria Region,"
Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers
185, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Priebe, Jan & Gräb, Johannes, 2009. "Low Malnutrition but High Mortality: Explaining the Paradox of the Lake Victoria Region," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Frankfurt a.M. 2009 26, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Ehizuelen Michael Mitchell Omoruyi, 2016. "The Dragon's Goodwill: Examining China's External Finance and African Leaders' Preferentialism," Journal of International Commerce, Economics and Policy (JICEP), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 7(03), pages 1-30, October.
- Briggs, Ryan C., 2014. "Aiding and Abetting: Project Aid and Ethnic Politics in Kenya," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 194-205.
More about this item
KeywordsMINORITY GROUPS; AFRICA; DEVELOPING COUNTRIES; ECONOMIC GROWTH; KENYA;
- H50 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - General
- H56 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - National Security and War
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
- O55 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Africa
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:harvid:520. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iiharus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .