Quantile Regression, Censoring, And The Structure Of Wages
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Buchinsky, Moshe, 1995. "Quantile regression, Box-Cox transformation model, and the U.S. wage structure, 1963-1987," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 109-154, January.
- Delgado, Miguel A. & Domínguez, Manuel A., 1997. "Consistent specification testing of quantile regression models," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS 6211, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Moshe Buchinsky & Jinyong Hahn, 1995. "Quantile Regression Model with Unknown Censoring Point," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1096, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Adriana Kugler & Robert Sauer, 2002.
"Doctors without borders: The returns to an occupational license for Soviet immigrant physicians in Israel,"
Economics Working Papers
648, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Kugler, Adriana D. & Sauer, Robert M, 2003. "Doctors without Borders: The Returns to an Occupational License for Soviet Immigrant Physicians in Israel," CEPR Discussion Papers 3683, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kugler, Adriana & Sauer, Robert M., 2002. "Doctors Without Borders: The Returns to an Occupational License for Soviet Immigrant Physicians in Israel," IZA Discussion Papers 634, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Blau, Francine D & Kahn, Lawrence M, 1996.
"International Differences in Male Wage Inequality: Institutions versus Market Forces,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 104(4), pages 791-836, August.
- Francine D. Blau & Lawrence M. Kahn, 1994. "International Differences in Male Wage Inequality: Institutions versus Market Forces," NBER Working Papers 4678, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Moshe Buchinsky & Jinyong Hahn, "undated". "Quantile Regression Model with Unknown Censoring," Working Papers _004, University of California at Berkeley, Econometrics Laboratory Software Archive.
- Heisz, Andrew, 2001. "Perspectives des bacheliers de la Colombie-Britannique sur le plan des revenus," Direction des etudes analytiques : documents de recherche 2001170f, Statistics Canada, Direction des etudes analytiques.
- Blau, Francine D & Kahn, Lawrence M, 1997. "Swimming Upstream: Trends in the Gender Wage Differential in 1980s," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 15(1), pages 1-42, January.
- Heisz, Andrew, 2001. "Income Prospects of British Columbia University Graduates," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2001170e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Francine D. Blau & Lawrence M. Kahn, 1994. "The Impact of Wage Structure on Trends in U.S. Gender Wage Differentials 1975-1987," NBER Working Papers 4748, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yu-Yen Ku & Tze-Yu Yen, 2016. "Heterogeneous Effect of Financial Leverage on Corporate Performance: A Quantile Regression Analysis of Taiwanese Companies," Review of Pacific Basin Financial Markets and Policies (RPBFMP), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 19(03), pages 1-33, September.
More about this item
Keywordsschooling ; earnings ; industry ; econometrics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:harver:1558. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ieharus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .