Historical Precedents of Global Markets
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- O'Rourke, Kevin & Williamson, Jeffrey G., 1994. "Late Nineteenth-Century Anglo-American Factor-Price Convergence: Were Heckscher and Ohlin Right?," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 54(04), pages 892-916, December.
- Kindleberger, C. P., 1975. "The Rise of Free Trade in Western Europe, 1820–1875," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 35(01), pages 20-55, March.
- Susan Fairlie, 1969. "The Corn Laws and British Wheat Production, 1829-76," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 22(1), pages 88-110, April.
- McCloskey, Donald N., 1980. "Magnanimous albion: Free trade and British national income, 1841-1881," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 303-320, July.
- Wray Vamplew, 1980. "The Protection of English Cereal Producers: The Corn Laws Reassessed," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 33(3), pages 382-395, August.
- D. C. Moore, 1965. "The Corn Laws and High Farming," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 18(3), pages 544-561, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jacks, David S., 2006. "What drove 19th century commodity market integration?," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 383-412, July.
More about this item
KeywordsEUROPE ; INTERNATIONAL ECONOMY ; TRADE;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- N70 - Economic History - - Economic History: Transport, International and Domestic Trade, Energy, and Other Services - - - General, International, or Comparative
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:gronig:gd-43. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sorugnl.html .