Learning and Irreversibility: An Econmic Interpretation of the "Precautionnary Principle"
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roger Guesnerie & Jean-Michel Lasry & Olivier Guéant, 2009. "Ecological intuition versus economic "reason"," Working Papers halshs-00575067, HAL.
- Pierre-André Jouvet, 1998.
"Voluntary Contributions with Uncertainty: The Environmental Quality,"
The Geneva Risk and Insurance Review,
Palgrave Macmillan;International Association for the Study of Insurance Economics (The Geneva Association), vol. 23(2), pages 151-165, December.
- Jouvet, P.-A., 1995. "Voluntary Contributions with Uncertainty: the Environmental Quality," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 97a30, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- JOUVET, Pierre-André, 1998. "Voluntary contributions with uncertainty: the environmental quality," CORE Discussion Papers 1998020, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Anastasios Xepapadeas, "undated". "The Cost of Ambiguity and Robustness in International Pollution Control," DEOS Working Papers 1101, Athens University of Economics and Business.
More about this item
KeywordsRISK ; SAVINGS ; ENVIRONMENT;
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- D91 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Role and Effects of Psychological, Emotional, Social, and Cognitive Factors on Decision Making
- Q25 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Water
- Q28 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:gremaq:97.470. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/getlsfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .