Ligation and Settlement in Patent Infringement Case
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Färnstrand Damsgaard, Erika & Norbäck, Pehr-Johan & Persson, Lars & Vasconcelos, Helder, 2012.
"Why Entrepreneurs Choose Risky R&D Projects - But Still Not Risky Enough,"
Working Paper Series
926, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Erika Färnstrand Damsgaard & Per Hjertstrand & Pehr-Johan Norbäck & Lars Persson & Helder Vasconcelos, 2016. "Why Entrepreneurs Choose Risky R&D Projects - but still not risky enough," CESifo Working Paper Series 6138, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
KeywordsMARKET ; DECISION MAKING ; GAMES;
- K41 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - Litigation Process
- O34 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Intellectual Property and Intellectual Capital
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:gremaq:00-537. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/getlsfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .