Absenteeism in the European Union
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martin Pfaff & Dieter Jaufmann, 2000. "Krankheitsbedingte Fehlzeiten, Belastungen und Einstellungen zur Erwerbsarbeit im internationalen Vergleich," Discussion Paper Series 194, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsABSENTEEISM; LABOUR MARKET;
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:eurofo:94/29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/efilwie.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .