Culture, Politics and Innovation: Creamery Diffusion in late 19th Century Denmark and Ireland
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Keefer, Philip, 2004. "A review of the political economy of governance : from property rights to voice," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3315, The World Bank.
- Kevin H. O'Rourke, 2001.
"Culture, politics and innovation: evidence from the creameries,"
Trinity Economics Papers
200120, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- O'Rourke, Kevin Hjortshøj, 2002. "Culture, Politics and Innovation: Evidence from the Creameries," CEPR Discussion Papers 3235, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
KeywordsECONOMIC HISTORY ; AGRICULTURE ; INNOVATIONS;
- Q16 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - R&D; Agricultural Technology; Biofuels; Agricultural Extension Services
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
- N53 - Economic History - - Agriculture, Natural Resources, Environment and Extractive Industries - - - Europe: Pre-1913
- N54 - Economic History - - Agriculture, Natural Resources, Environment and Extractive Industries - - - Europe: 1913-
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:dublec:99/23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/educdie.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .