Training & Equity Initiatives on the British Columbia Island Highway Project: a Model for Large-Scale Construction Projects
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
More about this item
KeywordsTRAINING PROGRAMMES ; CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY ; LABOUR MARKET ; EQUITY;
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- J20 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - General
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
- L74 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Primary Products and Construction - - - Construction
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:crwswp:99-09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .